- Largest in the industry, the 1 quart (32 oz.) total reservoir capacity is preferred for multi-axle trailers and applications equipped with long brake line runs that require higher volumes of brake fluid.
- Translucent expanded reservoir tank allows fluid check at a quick glance.
- Built to withstand aquatic environments and extreme temperatures with durable, sealed, fully enclosed extruded anodized aluminum housing case (not cast or plastic), premium stainless steel hardware, EPDM Gaskets and a vented end plate.
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY from date of purchase.
- Complies with CFR-393 Federal Braking Requirements and meets all Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) regulations.
- For Drum and Disc Brakes with reliable 12 V DC operation and solid-state electronics!
- Color-coded, heavy duty 12 Gauge wire for easy and quick install.
(Black/Constant power, Blue/Brake controller, White/Ground, Yellow/Break-away)
- 4 ft. Wire, Enough Length to Customize Any Job.
- Required use of D.O.T. 3 or 4 Brake Fluid. (Not included.)
- Compatible with any trailer configuration with 1-3 axles.